We’re opening the SCRIBE Cellar with a trio of Syrahs from Baker Lane, hand-selected from the library by Adam and Andrew Mariani.
(1) 2014 SCRIBE Baker Lane Syrah / 750mL
(1) 2016 SCRIBE Baker Lane Syrah / 750mL
(1) 2017 SCRIBE Baker Lane Syrah / 750mL
* 2014 SCRIBE Baker Lane Syrah
Field Guide 05
* 2016 SCRIBE Baker Lane Syrah
Field Guide 5.2
* 2017 SCRIBE Baker Lane Syrah
Field Guide 5.3
Tucked into the rolling hills of the Sebastopol Hills AVA on the Sonoma Coast, our Baker Lane Syrah vineyard provides for a vibrant and focused expression of California Syrah. The cool, maritime-influenced air slows ripening, allowing for more flavor, freshness and energy while maintaining lower alcohol. The vineyard is planted on Goldridge sandy loam soil to a wide array of clonal choices, and is co-planted with Viognier. This is a vineyard of great distinction.
To find out more information about joining the SVS, click here or call us at 707.939.1858.