We’re opening the SCRIBE Cellar with a trio of Cabernets from Atlas Peak, hand-selected from the library by Adam and Andrew Mariani.
(1) 2010 SCRIBE Cabernet Sauvignon / 750mL
(1) 2011 SCRIBE Cabernet Sauvignon / 750mL
(1) 2015 SCRIBE Atlas East Cabernet Sauvignon / 750mL
* 2010 SCRIBE Cabernet Sauvignon
Field Guide 3.0 Wappo Blend
* 2011 SCRIBE Cabernet Sauvignon
VIII. For Aldo
* 2015 SCRIBE Cabernet Sauvignon
XII. Written On The Rocks
This vineyard, which we began farming in 2009, is planted on a steep and rocky plot on the East Side slope of Atlas Peak, circumscribed by wildlands. Perched above the fog line at 1600 feet, consistent morning sun exposure nurtures bright fruit while the mountain's volcanic tuff and alluvial gravely loam lend earthy nuance.
To find out more information about joining the SVS, click here or call us at 707.939.1858.